October 11, 2017

BLACK PALMS

IMG_9070

Hi guys! How are you? I hope you're great.
Today I show a look in black and white, the combination that never fails. I love this type of outfits but above all I love giving it a 'rocker' touch with a studded belt. You can find this one in Zaful, it's super cheap.
I hope that you like the photos. Kisses!
- S -

¡Hola chicos! ¿Qué tal estáis? Espero que genial.
Hoy os traigo un look en blanco y negro, la combinación que nunca falla. Me encantan este tipo de outfits pero sobre todo me encanta darle un toque "rockero" con un cinturón de tachuelas. Éste lo podéis encontar en Zaful súper barato.
Espero que os gusten las fotos. ¡Besitos!
-S-

IMG_9074
MANGO T-SHIRT (here/aquí)
ZARA SHORTS (here/aquí)
 ZAFUL BELT (here/aquí)
ADIDAS SNEAKERS (here/aquí)
RAYBAN SUNGLASSES (here/aquí)


4 comments:

  1. Nice comfy rokcy outfit. Love the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Este tipo de looks son mis favoritos!
    Cómodos pero ideales.
    Se va volando a mis favoritos.
    Es que estás guapísima!!

    Un besito!
    Essence of electricsbubbles

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails